Wednesday 13 August 2008

Arguement 傾訴

GET LOST! You are not my mom or whoever. Why you have to judge people's characteristic or appearance like this?! Did i done this on you too? Or anything else that make you unhappy? If not, don't tell me that i should teach you this adult about "RESPECT" this word ok? And also don't tell me that this your own character or interest cause there's NO SUCH THING! I don't believe that whatever horoscope relates to certain characteristic. That's bullshit~ Even you also don't like people estimating you, everybody either. That's no freedom. Can let me be myself? Do whatever I like to? Can you let me attain my happiness? (Ouh gosh, i need happy lifestyle in order to recover my acne... please...)

Wow... Do you like that? When people come to you and say you this and that.

"Wa, you these days think too much is it? Or any pressure? so much white hair..."
(You shouldn't have to speak it loudly cause i had known it since i was young and this is my OWN body, i should know much more than you. And you should appreciate that you don't have that.)

"Hey! there's 'black dot' under your eye!"
(you shouldn't have to tell me too.)

"You very like to see people action & talk about it."
(What the fuck are you talking about?!)

There's a new foreign student. That stupid people came and told her that "He don't tell you much about it because he don't speak english well."
(I stare at that people =_= . What the fuck?! you think you speak very very well? Why you have to judge me like this? that's stupid.)

etc. etc. ...

Hoho... That's funny right? this something like jokes in real life that make you speechless.

面對這些人...
尤如在森林里劈荊斬刺一樣
揮著把刀來為自己開路
有時還逼不得已委屈自己
讓自己受傷
才能讓自己邁進


p/s: Actually, i don't want to upload any negative post on my blog but i'm forced to do so so that to share with you all. And you shouldn't have to ask me to calm down or what because i had already expressed myself in it. By the way, i just only wish such people may get lost (fuck off, get out of my sight!) in order to make my life peaceful. This is the only best way though. Just share with me that how you feel or any suggestion if you are going for comment.

11 comments:

洁zen said...

waa...1st tym c u sound so rude..

YUNNDA said...

yea... that's not good to keep it in heart...

洁zen said...

very hao qi hu is tat person~~

YUNNDA said...

my college friend...

Dino Teoh said...

nice poem;p
it seems like whn we r goin 2 truly expressing ourself,
we can done many things out of expectation 1,
in other words,
it'll promote our creativity;p

YUNNDA said...

zzz...
nice poem hahaha
i also can't expect that i can write like that...
xP

blank. said...

alla.nonid chap thm wan la.thy jealous u oni say u.u look nice wad.whn thy ask u y u gt white hair.juz tel thm u go dye wan

洁zen said...

nee:
u r soooo damn you mo huh~~
lolx...
yunnda:
i reli neva notice bout ur hair..
n as nee said...
they jealous u..so dun care wat dey say...
u r u~~

Anonymous said...

(: Muster up courage! hahaha. hope you can overcome this anger and have fun!

YUNNDA said...

Thanks for you all!
anyway, life is challenging!
should never look down and keep improve ourself!

ALl@Ny30H~!! said...

yes...i gt ur blog at krmbrother mah