Monday 11 August 2008

College life... I'm back!

Class reopen already, back to college life again. But luckily, first class lecturer is absent so other lecturer ricardo straight away let us lepak to anywhere we like after we settle down some things. And we are so excited that we have about 6 hours for us to have fun. So we have decided to for a movie at Gurney. Just because no other nice movies can be watched and also some of the movies show time are not in the right time. We choose to watch Hell Boy. I watch it free because it was the 2nd time i watched this movie but the others not yet watch. So the others decide to pay it for me. Hooray~ free movie... And Hell Boy is a nice movie as it has theme of love. There's a song that inspire me from this movie. Let's sing a long...

♫ I can't smile without you ...... ♫

No comments: