Tuesday 19 August 2008

My Dream

These are my dream on sky that i had these few days ago
I can't describe them in words
but i can show you'll the pictures...

The sun glare spots on a part of city when the night.

The changes of day and night time.

The smiley moon face that i'd dreamed
actually not that cartoon-ish but what i was dreamed was real and 3D
should i say it beautiful or scary? i wonder...

p/s: 1st & 2nd pictures were done by using photoshop & sorry if it's not been done that well, but i just share my dream for you'll. chill~

5 comments:

洁zen said...

very nice !!!
especially da 2nd photo..
very special~

YUNNDA said...

that's what i dream tiok...
quite fantastic and scary...
really scare the planet will change to how...
cause this photo, the day or night is change without sunrise or sunset... all like in "digital"... all change in pixel...
hahah, my mind is too fantastic =.=

blank. said...

xD.
one world one dream

HuiHong L. said...

The pic you edit, all stocks are yours? I like the first, especially the sky...

YUNNDA said...

just first and second...
but just cheap cheap only lah
lol