Wednesday 17 September 2008

St. Joseph Orphanage の遊記

I have joined SRC club in Equator College. I think this is a nice club actually. & they have organized an event for St. Joseph Orphanage which is celebrating "belated" mooncake festival to them. 8.15am something reach there (actually the first one who reach lol) then SY's car only come. So gosh that seniours are later than us, even ask us to reach before 8.45am but some of them even later than that. but it's ok la. Suak already...

Then, the children in the orphanage is cute, majority are indians & minority are chinese. I'm happy that they are actually friendly- I remember that time, i'm asking for washroom, and they take my my hand and fetch me to there, fun~

Actually in this event, I'm quite busy (sure not me only la). I work as incharging refreshment. i have to run here and there, drive my car and take the foods to St. Joseph (9 DISHES you know!!!), serving food, after that have to return back the plate back to the cafe. And so happy that our handsome prom king and pretty prom queen also help to serve the food, good leh~

I'm actually sweat a lot today until my clothe got white spot on it after it dries up. =P

No comments: