Tuesday 24 March 2009

Stomach-ache =.=

A moment ago, I'd been suffered from stomach-ache. uuhhhh~
you know how it occur? you should be ROFL~!

these days, i take cucumber as my snack so that to cure my acne face. (still curing~~~ =.=)
I think it should work, i trust it indeed.
So I set my schedule: 1)after breakfast - half portion of a cucumber 2)before sleep - another half
Means that i eat A cucumber everyday!

But just now after i back from college, i felt hungry & thirsty.
A glass of water is not enough for me, so i consumed a half portion of cucumber.
Wow~ it's cool~ it cured my thirst =]
A minute later when i was fun reading mail, it's STARTED!
arghh! It suffering me until i squeeze myself into my bed... damn sick~
Struggled about half an hour >"<
Abusing....

So here's what I get:
cucumber is healthy food, it make our body cool to prevent inflammation.
but we shouldn't consume it when hungry! it will definitely make our stamoch pain!
any cold/cool food besides cucumber, DON'T eat it with an empty stomach!
NEVER, NEVER, EVER....... here's the lesson that i taken =.=

No comments: