Sunday 24 August 2008

Secondary Friends Reunion

Last night we were having fun and enjoying our meal at "Nice Friend" steamboat (淦火鍋) and I'm surprise that there were many friends attending this gathering. Mw's plan was successful because there's no any problem in it. But, firstly i actually had a stupid and negative thought that I don't wish to go because I want to care of my health -- 1)I don't wish my acne to become severe, 2)I don't my stomach full at night because i'm cutting down supper time xD. But luckily, my health condition is still maintain well at the next morning, that's great! Ok, let's continue the gathering things... After our steamboat, our dear 'grandma', hy, had came late from band practice. So she didn't have a great fun steamboat with us. We really going to miss her because she will be going to Taiwan to study for 7 years (omg! She will be older after the 7th years next meet). Since we still have enough fun after our steamboat, so we had decided to go to explanet to feel the breeze (actually no breeze at all). At the explanet padang there, mw planned a game, it's a bit lame but quite fun! This is a wonderful gathering that i have.

2 comments:

yiu said...

hehe....nice la!!!eh nxt meet not so long la..i will come back every year de....
eh seven years later u oso old d la...haha....maybe become ppl's dad liao lo...WAKAKA!!!XD

YUNNDA said...

cheh... even you already become people's grand-grand-mah lo... ;P