Friday 8 August 2008

So Embarrasing!



Take a look at this!
Wow, luckily this is just rehearsal (according to the fans). That time they are still hot when dancing. Junsu has came to the front of dance line. But suddenly U-know stop the dance and every one at the back waves their hand and moves. Just left with pity Junsu, he is just too concentrating on his dance(should say professional). He don't even notice that the dancer at the back all have moved away. Even worse that U-know at the back still laugh at him for second and only tap his back. See Junsu's expression... really swt =.=||| . Just hope that this kind of "mess" won't happen in the performance, if not, for me, it really let me think to hide myself in a hole.

By the way, forgot to introduce. This song is PURPLE LINE by 東方神起 . Please support! =]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! I'm from milkwine.blogspot.com! thanks for tagging(: but, hate to break it to you, its not My design. i just picked it out. Credits to the designer! Anyway! i LOVE the song on your blog!! And DBSK. (Though Purple Line is not really my cup of tea) ;D'Nyways, CHEERS!