Monday 28 December 2009

Perception on "Magic"

well, what do you know about 'magic'? different people has different perception, different point of views on magic. Magic for me is just a visual effect or sort of art of performance that for entertaining people.

I do feel grateful of those who trying to correct me on how to improve the trick. thanks! but for those who just keep bullshiting in front of me that i'm just to lie people over here; or try to spread around to the audience that the performer was just try to lie people that he just do this or that; or even worse like spoil or ruin the progress of the performance just to get the reveal.

well, my feedback for you is fuck off! i think this feedback suits you because you never respect what magic is. you don't have the right to enjoy magic. magic is just a VISUAL EFFECT / ART OF ILLUSION, and there is no such a thing lying people or what. If you can figure out how this things been done, you shouldn't have to come and ask me on is it like this or what, just use your fucking brain and think yourself. that's it.

No comments: